|提及的人：||Hushang Bahar; Rod Serling|
Nancy Craft; Tompkins Cortland Community College (Dryden, N.Y.).
|注意：||The collection consists of reports, correspondence, photographs etc. collected in the natural course of routine college administration.|
|複製注釋：||Many items are photocopies.|
|描述：||34.5 cubic ft. (34-16 in boxes; 21-5 in. letter boxes).|
The archives of the Tompkins Cortland Community College consist of administrative paperwork generated by the various departments within the college. The collection includes correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, memos, programs, student newspapers, yearbooks, videotapes, audio tapes, news clippings, photographs, course listings, booklets, negatives, studies, financial records, student handbooks, faculty directories, surveys, guest books, speeches, diplomas, student literary magazines, and calendars. Included are the archives of the Ithaca School of Practical Nursing, which was taken over by the college in 1968; and a movie produced by Rod Serling for the college's opening of the Dryden campus in 1974.
- Bahar, Hushang. -- 1942-1987.
- Serling, Rod, -- 1924-1975.
- Tompkins Cortland Community College. -- Office of the President.
- Tompkins County Hospital (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Tompkins Cortland Community College. -- History.
- Community colleges -- Accreditation -- New York (State) -- Dryden.
- College students newspapers and periodicals -- New York (State) -- Dryden.
- Community colleges -- New York (State) -- Dryden -- Students.
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Dryden.
- College students -- Political activity.
- Nursing -- Study and teaching.
- New York (State) -- Education.