Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Special Education Programs (U.S.); United States. Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services.|
|Notes:||This disc should run automatically upon being inserted into your computer. If the Tool kit page does not automatically appear, your auto-run settings are turned off. To view the Tool kit, double click on My Computer, CD Drive (D:), and load.
Title from title screen.
"No Child Left Behind"--Disc.
"IDEAs that work; OSEP IDEAs that work."
"Oct. 24, 2006"--Container.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0010-E.
|Description:||1 CD-ROM : illustrations ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||System requirements: PC with CD-ROM drive; Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Other Titles:||Parents' materials|
|Responsibility:||U.S. Office of Special Education Programs.|
- United States. -- No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- United States. -- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
- Students with disabilities -- Education -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.
- Education -- Parent participation -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.
- Educational tests and measurements -- Standards -- Validity -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.
- Federal aid to services for people with disabilities -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.
- Educational accountability -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.
- Educational evaluation -- United States -- Interactive multimedia.