Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
Topographical description of the dominions of the United States of America.
Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh Press, 1949
|Named Person:||Thomas Pownall; Thomas Pownall|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Pownall; Lewis Evans; Christopher Gist; Lois Mulkearn; Lawrence Henry Gipson
|Notes:||Foreword written by Lawrence Henry Gipson, Lehigh University.
Printed from the author's manuscript completed in 1784, now in the Darlington Memorial Library, University of Pittsburgh.
|Description:||xvi, 235 pages : 1 folded map, facsimiles ; 32 cm|
6. A journal of Christopher Gist's journey, began from Col. Cresap's, at the old town on Potomack River, Maryland, October 31, 1750, continued down the Ohio ... and from thence to Roanoak River in North Carolina ... 1741.
|Responsibility:||by T. Pownall ; edited by Lois Mulkearn.|
- United States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Pownall, Thomas, -- 1722-1805.
- Middle Atlantic States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Middle Atlantic States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800
- Pownall, Thomas -- 1722-1805
- United States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800
- Middle Atlantic States.
- United States.