Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gilbert Imlay; Cornelius Tiebout
|Notes:||Two states noted. The second state has "Notes to volume 1," p. -260 (i.e., [227-250]), not present in the first state.
"Volume 2" is: Filson, John. The discovery, settlement, and present state of Kentucky ... New York : Samuel Campbell, 1793.
With a half-title.
Error in paging: p. 216-250 misnumbered 226-260.
The map of the Southern states was engraved by Cornelius Tiebout; the map of the rapids of the Ohio River near Louisville is unsigned.
|Description:||1 online resource (xxiii, , 26-260 [i.e. 26-250, 2] pages,  leaves of plates) : 2 maps|
|Responsibility:||By. G. Imlay, a captain in the American army during the late war, and a commissioner for laying out land in the back settlements.|
- Indians of North America.
- Public lands -- United States.
- Kentucky -- Description and travel.
- Mississippi River Valley -- Description and travel.
- Ohio River Valley -- Description and travel.
- Southern States -- Description and travel.
- Public lands.
- Mississippi River Valley.
- Ohio River Valley.
- Southern States.
- United States.