Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Clipart/images/graphics, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Preuss; John Charles Frémont; United States. Congress. Senate.; Edward Weber & Co.
|Notes:||Section III of VII sections.
Scanned image of the original : map ; 40 x 67 cm.
Map content date : 1846.
Relief shown by hachures.
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale [1:633,600]. 10 miles to the in.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.|
|Responsibility:||from the field notes and journal of Capt. J.C. Frémont, and from sketches and notes made on the ground by his assistant Charles Preuss ; compiled by Charles Preuss, 1846 by order of the Senate of the United States.|
Presented in seven sections, numbered I through VII. Each section includes chart of meteorological observations and remarks describing fauna, flora and other trail observations, and excerpts from Frémont's report.
- Northwestern States -- Maps.
- Northwestern States -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- Trails -- Maps.
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail -- Maps.
- Oregon National Historic Trail -- Maps.
- West (U.S.) -- Maps.
- Discoveries in geography.
- United States -- Northwestern States.
- United States -- Oregon National Historic Trail.
- United States -- Santa Fe National Historic Trail.
- United States, West.