Dust jackets (Bindings)
Folklore Juvenile fiction
Janet Stevens; Ray Tomasso; Warren Wallerstein; Ginger Boyer; Harcourt Brace & Company.; Tien Wah Press Sdn. Bhd.; Bright Arts, Ltd.; Thompson Type (Firm)
|ISBN:||0152928510 9780152928513 0152010343 9780152010348|
|注意：||Some issues accompanied by CD published by Spoken Arts, Inc., Holmes, N.Y., ℗1997; music by Wayne Abravanel; narrator, Frances Sternagen.
Art techniques used: Digitally multi-layered pencil and watercolor, originally painted on vegetable based paper.
"The illustrations in this book were done in watercolor, colored pencil, and gesso on paper made by hand by Ray Tomasso, Denver, Colorado. ... The text type was set in Cochin by Thompson Type, San Diego, California. Color separations were made by Bright Arts, Ltd., Singapore. This book was printed with soya-based inks on Leykam recycled paper, which contains more than 20 percent postconsumer waste and has a total recycled content of at least 50 percent. Production supervision by Warren Wallerstein and Ginger Boyer. Designed by Linda Peters"--Title page verso.
|奖励：||Caldecott Honor Book, 1996.|
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 28 cm|
|其他题名：||Tops and bottoms|
|责任：||adapted and illustrated by Janet Stevens.|
Hare turns his bad luck around by striking a clever deal with the rich and lazy bear down the road.
- Brer Rabbit (Legendary character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tricksters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gardening -- Juvenile fiction.
- Vegetables -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hares -- Folklore -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bears -- Folklore -- Juvenile fiction.
- Laziness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Work ethic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Deception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Folklore -- Juvenile fiction.
- Folklore -- United States -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Folklore.
- Folklore -- United States.
- Hares -- Folklore.
- Bears -- Folklore.
- African Americans.
- Brer Rabbit (Legendary character)
- Work ethic.
- United States.
- Blacks -- Folklore.
- Rabbits -- Folklore.