Young adult fiction
|描述：||317 p. : map, ; 21 cm.|
|丛书名：||Faerie ring, bk. 2|
"London 1872. A bloody escape, a deadly threat, a shocking revelation. As the orphan who stole the Queen's ring - only to find the ring was a reservoir that held a truce between the world of Faerie and the British Court - Tiki's greatest fear suddenly becomes all too real: the fey have returned to London seeking revenge. As war escalates in the Otherworld, Queen Victoria's youngest son, Prince Leopold, is attacked. In order to protect her family and the ones she loves, she needs to know the meaning of the birthmark that winds around her wrist. But will Tiki be brave enough to face the truth?"
- Fairies -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Pickpockets -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Fiction.
- Fairies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pickpockets -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Juvenile fiction.