Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ann Whitford Paul; Ethan Long
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Ann Whitford Paul ; illustrated by Ethan Long.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
This book is full of colorful pictures. It is a story about a coyote who is after the food that other animals are bringing to a dinner. The animals know that the coyote is coming and plan a trick to scare the coyote. Recommended for 2nd and 3rd graders....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Turtles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Desert animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Coyote (Legendary character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fairy tales.
- Turtles -- Fiction.
- Desert animals -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- Fairy Tales, Folktales, Fables & Nursery Rhymes(177 items)
by ljerniga updated 2015-02-04
- Bilingual Books(47 items)
by ljerniga updated 2014-11-03
- Fractured Fairy Tales(1 items)
by ljerniga updated 2014-04-22
- PictureBooks(298 items)
by email@example.com updated 2011-01-15
- Fairy Tales-Juvie(83 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2009-09-11