Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare|
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780803732988 0803732988 9780803735354 0803735359|
|Description:||290 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Imagine having your seven year old sister attend middle school with you because she is a genious. Hamlet is an 8th grader who just wants to fit in. This is the story of finding yourself in your own way.
- 1 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616 -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle school students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616 -- Juvenile fiction.