Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Robert Forbes; Frances Scott; Robert Forbes; Frances Scott|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Cosens Ogden; Arthur Bradman
|Notes:||Three titles, originally issued as 2 titles (the latter 2 together), reprinted, with facsims. of the original 2 title pages.|
|Description:||74, 12, 7 pages ; 26 cm.|
|Series Title:||Magazine of history with notes and queries. Extra number, no. 56.|
|Other Titles:||Narrative of the captivity and escape of Mrs. Frances Scott, an inhabitant of Washington County, Virginia.|
|Responsibility:||John Cosens Ogden ; A narrative of the sufferings of Robert Forbes and family (1784) / Arthur Bradman ; A narrative of the captivity of Mrs. Frances Scott (1785).|
- Canada -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Forbes, Robert, -- active 18th century.
- Scott, Frances, -- active 18th century.
- Indian captivities.
- Frontier and pioneer life.
- Kennebec River Valley (Me.) -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Maine -- Kennebec River Valley.