Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"The authors build their analysis on the rich data provided by replies of over 2000 voters and more than 1000 political party activists and parliamentary candidates surveyed immediately after the election"--Back cover.|
|Description:||xiv, 253 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||Jack Vowles [and others].|
- New Zealand. -- Parliament -- Elections, 1993 -- Statistics.
- Public opinion -- New Zealand.
- Representative government and representation -- New Zealand -- Public opinion.
- Referendum -- New Zealand.
- New Zealand -- Politics and government -- 1984- -- Public opinion.
- New Zealand. -- Parliament.
- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
- Public opinion.
- Representative government and representation -- Public opinion.
- New Zealand.