Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 269 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Quality in care homes for older people; Quality of life in residential and nursing home care; The study design and its methods; The homes, the residents and their daily lives; Residents' health and quality of life; The experience of care staff; The culture of the care environment: the sheltered care environment scale; The views of relatives; Cognitive impairment and interviewability; Recognition and assessment of depression; The outcomes of care; Towards quality care in care homes; Appendix 1: observation study method; Appendix 2: casemix data collection sheet; Appendix 3: consent procedures; Appendix 4: variables used in the longitudinal analysis; Appendix 5: abbreviations; References and bibliography. Index.|
|Responsibility:||Caroline Mozley [and others].|
- Older people -- Long-term care -- Great Britain -- Quality control.
- Long-term care facilities -- Great Britain -- Quality control.
- Long-term care of the sick -- Great Britain -- Quality control.
- Nursing homes -- Great Britain -- Quality control.
- Quality assurance.
- Homes for the Aged -- statistics & numerical data.
- Long-Term Care.
- Quality of Health Care.
- Great Britain.
- Personnes âgées.
- Centres d'accueil.
- Assurance qualité