|描述：||370 p. ; 25 cm.|
The death of a French intelligence agent on an Air France flight to Amman, Jordan, is the trigger that launches Tommy Carmellini's latest adventure. Within the European Union, the national espionage agencies are fiercely competing for supremacy against each other--and the CIA. When the Americans discover that the director of the French agency has secret investments in the Bank of Palestine, alarm bells go off. To investigate, the Americans bring Jake Grafton back from retirement. And of course, the point man Grafton wants is Tommy Carmellini. Together they uncover an elaborate strategy to infiltrate the highest levels of Al Qaeda with a top-level plant--but who is playing whom? Grafton and Carmellini uncover a horrifying plan to shake the West as never before--and a catch-22: can they stop the conspiracy without compromising the intelligence source that could bring down Al Qaeda once and for all?--From publisher description.
- Carmellini, Tommy (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Grafton, Jake (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Qaida (Organization) -- Fiction.
- Intelligence officers -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Fiction.
- Conspiracies -- Fiction.
- Spy stories.
- Qaida (Organization)
- Carmellini, Tommy (Fictitious character)
- Grafton, Jake (Fictitious character)
- Intelligence officers.
- Undercover operations.