Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
Transfer jurisdiction, supervision, administration and control over salmon and other fisheries of Alaska to the Territory of Alaska
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.|
|Notes:||Monroe M. Redden, chairman of subcommittee.|
|Description:||ii, 40 pages ; 24 cm|
|Series Title:||Serial, no. 19|
- United States. -- Organic Act for the Territory of Alaska.
- Fishery law and legislation -- United States.
- Fisheries -- Alaska.
- Salmon fisheries -- Alaska.
- Organic Act for the Territory of Alaska (United States).
- Fishery law and legislation.
- Salmon fisheries.
- United States.