Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mark R Beissinger; Soviet Interview Project (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign); National Council for Soviet and East European Research (U.S.); George Washington University. Institute for Sino-Soviet Studies.; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. International Programs and Studies.
"Data for this study were produced by the Soviet Interview Project."
Also supported by the International Programs and Studies of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and the Institute for Sino-Soviet Studies of George Washington University.
|Description:||41 p. ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Working paper (Soviet Interview Project (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)), no. 59.|
|Responsibility:||Mark R. Beissinger.|
- Vsesoi︠u︡znai︠a︡ kommunisticheskai︠a︡ partii︠a︡ (bolʹshevikov) -- Reorganization.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1953-1985.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1985-1991.
- Soviet Union -- Social conditions -- 1976-
- Soviet Union -- Economic conditions -- 1970-
- Vsesoi︠u︡znai︠a︡ kommunisticheskai︠a︡ partii︠a︡ (bolʹshevikov)
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Economic history.
- Political science.
- Social history.
- Soviet Union.