Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joan R Kaplowitz
|ISBN:||1856048357 9781856048354 9781555707651 1555707653|
|Description:||xviii, 254 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||What is learner-centered teaching? --
How will you know learner-centered teaching when you see it? --
Where did learner-centered teaching come from? --
What will learners do? : learner-centered teaching methods --
How will learning be measured? : learner-centered assessment --
Creating the face-to-face learner-centered experience --
Creating the online learner-centered experience / with Hillary Kaplowitz --
Creating the blended learner-centered experience : a case study in transformation / with Hillary Kaplowitz --
Learner-centered teaching in action : vignettes from the field --
Where do we go from here?
|Responsibility:||Joan R. Kaplowitz.|
"...a must-have for anyone who teaches information literacy in any sector for any amount of time, whether it be for one or two stand-alone sessions a year or a fully credited academic course. The
- Information literacy -- Study and teaching.
- Student-centered learning.
- Information literacy -- Web-based instruction.
- Student-centered learning -- United States -- Case studies.
- Information literacy -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Case studies.
- Schülerorientierter Unterricht.