Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce.
Transforming the federal role in education for the 21st century.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0304-M.
"Serial no. 107-10."
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 141 pages) : illustrations|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Contents:||John Boehner, Committee on Education and the Workforce --
George Miller, Committee on Education and the Workforce --
Keith E. Bailey, Business Coalition for Excellence in Education --
Kenneth L. Connor, Family Research Council --
Gail E. Foster, Toussaint Institute Fund; Black Alliance for Educational Options --
Randi Weingarten, United Federation of Workers; American Federation of Teachers --
Paul Houston, American Association of School Administrators --
William S. White, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
- Educational accountability -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Educational change -- United States.
- Educational innovations -- United States.
- Education -- Standards -- United States.
- School choice -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Education -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Federal aid to education -- United States.
- Education -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Education -- Standards.
- Educational accountability -- Law and legislation.
- Educational change.
- Educational innovations.
- Federal aid to education.
- School choice -- Law and legislation.
- United States.