Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Visser; Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Association.
|Notes:||"The social, emotional and behavioural difficulties association"--Cover.|
|Description:||x, 104 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Contents:||Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction: Transforming troubled lives / John Visser --
2. The non-sense of raising school attendance / Anne Sheppard --
3. Towards a new construct of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties / Frederic Fovet --
4. Checking if institutional programs are matched with the results of risk and needs assessment in a Croatian context / Nivex Koller-Trbovic --
5. Children in residential care and school engagement or school `dropout': what makes the difference in terms of policies and practices in England and France? / Benjamin Denecheau --
6. Pupil voice: listening to and hearing the educational experiences of young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (BESD) / Gabriella Torstensson --
7. Living in the `real world': the experiences and support of school-leavers with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties / Zoe O'Riordan --
8. Cyber bullying: practices to face digital aggression / Robert A. Gable.
|Responsibility:||edited by John Visser.|