Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Guillaume de L'Isle; James Walker, printer; John Frederick Kensett; Edward S Knapp
|Notes:||Imprint from colophon, p. 10.
The printer, James Walker, had a shop at 6 James's Court from 1834 to 1848. cf. Scottish Book Trade Index [website].
N-YHS copy: formerly owned by artist John Frederick Kensett (1818-1872), donated by Mr. Edward S. Knapp, October 23, 1933.
|Description:||10 p. ; 22 cm.|