Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dai Nakagawa; R Matsunaka
|Description:||viii, 208 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. Introduction --
2. Theory and practice of funding --
3. Funding systems --
4. Transportation policy and funding systems --
5. A methodology for comparing financial resources --
6. Calculation of investment amounts --
7. Calculation of contributors' shares --
8. Comparative study --
9. For the future.
|Responsibility:||Dai Nakagawa, Ryoji Matsunaka.|
Examines how developed countries are solving the problem of providing capital for transportation goals. After describing the theoretical basis of funding, this book introduces the policies and financial systems established in several major countries. It appeals to higher level researchers and graduate students in transportation and economics.
Retrieving notes about this item