Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Luis de la Rosa; Nathan Clifford; Ambrose Hundley Sevier; Nicholas Philip Trist; Bernardo Couto; Miguel Atristain; Luis Gonzaga Cuevas; Ignacio Cumplido; Mexico.; Mexico. Ministerio de Relaciones Interiores y Esteriores.; Mexico. President (1848 Jan. 8-June 2 : Peña y Peña); United States. President (1845-1849 : Polk); United States.
|Language Note:||Text of treaty in Spanish and English, mostly on facing pages. Sections of text on p. 50-51 in Spanish only, signed by Manuel de la Peña y Peña and Luis de la Rosa, dated 30 May 1848.|
|Notes:||Added title page in English, following t.p., with parallel title: "Treaty of peace, friendship, boundaries, and definitive settlement between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic ..."
At head of text (p. ): "Ministerio de relaciones interiores y esteriores."
Main text and amendments dated Feb. 2, 1848 and signed by plenipoteniaries Nicolas P. Trist, Miguel Atristain, Bernardo Couto and Luis G. Cuevas.
Includes Protocol, p. 52-55, signed by Nathan Clifford, Ambrose H. Sevier, and Luis de la Rosa.
|Description:||55,  pages (the last pages blank) ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Treaty of peace, friendship, boundaries, and definitive settlement between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic :
- Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits, and Settlement Between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic -- (1848 February 2)
- Mexico -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Mexico.
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 -- Treaties -- Sources.
- Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits, and Settlement Between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic (1848 February 2)
- Diplomatic relations.
- United States.