Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800
Maps Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Head and tail pieces.
"A collection of such papers as serve to illustrate the foregoing observations" and Index: 60,  p.
|Description:||, xv, , 442, , 60,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps, plans, facsims. ; 37 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Travels, or Geographical, physical and miscellaneous observations &c.
Observations relating to several parts of Barbary and the Levant
|Responsibility:||by Thomas Shaw.|
- Geography, Ancient.
- Middle East -- Description and travel.
- Middle East -- Antiquities.
- Africa, North -- Description and travel.
- Natural history -- Africa, North.
- Middle East -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Africa, North -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Orient -- Description and travel.