Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Marie, Queen consort of Ferdinand I King of Romania; Ferdinand, King of Romania; Ferdinand, King of Romania; Marie, Queen consort of Ferdinand I King of Romania|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Victoria, Queen of Great Britain; Carol, King of Romania; Great Britain.; Romania.; Great Britain. Foreign Office. Library,
|Language Note:||English and Romanian text in parallel columns.|
|Notes:||At head of title: "Treaty Series No. 1, 1893"
This is the marriage treaty between Queen Victoria of Great Britain (1819-1901) and King Carol I of Romania (1839-1914), stating the terms for the marriage of Princess Marie Alexandra (1875-1938), granddaughter of Queen Victoria and eldest daughter of Alfred Ernest, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince of Saxe Coburg (1844-1900), and Ferdinand Victor, Prince of Romania, nephew of King Carol I of Romania and second son of Leopold, Prince of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (1835-1905). Ferdinand became King Ferdinand I of Romania after his uncle's death in 1914.
|Description:||, 4 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Royal marriage treaties 1792-
- Marie, -- Queen, consort of Ferdinand I, King of Romania, -- 1875-1938.
- Ferdinand -- I, -- King of Romania, -- 1865-1927.
- Marriages of royalty and nobility -- Great Britain.
- Marriages of royalty and nobility -- Romania.
- Great Britain -- Relations -- Romania.
- Romania -- Relations -- Great Britain.
- International relations.
- Marriages of royalty and nobility.
- Great Britain.