Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter Randolph; William Byrd; Virginia.; Catawba Nation.; Cherokee Nation.; Virginia. Lieutenant Governor (1751-1758 : Dinwiddie)
|Notes:||Coat of arms below title.
Signatures: 2 l. without mark, B-E4, F2.
Includes the lieutenant-governor's commission to Peter Randolph and William Byrd, his instructions to the said commissioners, his speeches to the kings, sachems and warriors of the Catawba and Cherokee nations, the Indians' speeches, the treaty with the Catawbas, the treaty with the Cherokees, the lieutenant-governor's message to the House of burgesses transmitting the above, and a resolution of the House in regard to the same.
|Description:||facsim: xiv, 25 p. ; 29 cm.|
|Series Title:||American series / photostat reproductions by the Massachusetts historical society, no. 222.|
|Responsibility:||published by Order of the Governor. Williamsburg: Printed by W. Hunter. M,DCC,LVI.|
- Catawba Indians -- Treaties.
- Cherokee Indians -- Treaties.
- Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- French and Indian War, 1755-1763 -- Sources.
- Virginia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
- United States -- History.
- Catawba Indians.
- Cherokee Indians.
- Indians of North America.
- United States.