Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Treaties Early works to 1800
Commercial treaties Early works to 1800
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Stevens Thomson Mason; George Hammond; Great Britain.; United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
|Notes:||Imprint date from Sabin.
Printed, without authority, from a copy sent by Senator Stevens Thomson Mason, of Virginia, to Bache. Mason's letter, dated June 29, 1795, forwarding the treaty to Bache, is printed on the verso of the t.p. Cf. Sabin.
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (24 pages).|
Conditional ratification --
[Letter from Thomas Jefferson to George Hammond].
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Sabin Americana, 1500-1926.
|Responsibility:||by their President, with the advice and consent of their Senate.|
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Commercial treaties -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- Commercial treaties -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Foreign economic relations -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- United States -- Foreign economic relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation, with the United States of America -- (1794 November 19)
- Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation, with the United States of America (1794 November 19)
- Diplomatic relations.
- International economic relations.
- Great Britain.
- United States.