Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Holy Roman Empire.; France.|
|Notes:||Text in English and Latin, and English and French, in parallel columns.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6351).|
|Description:||15, 38, 12 pages|
|Series Title:||Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature, no. 6351.|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Treaty of commerce between His Imperial and Catholick Majesty Charles VI and His Royal Catholick Majesty Philip V, concluded at Vienna, May 1, 1725
Treaty between the King of Great Britain, The most Christian King, and the King of Prussia, made at Hanover the 3rd of September, 1725
- Holy Roman Empire -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- France -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- Prussia (Germany) -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Europe -- Holy Roman Empire.
- Germany -- Prussia.
- Great Britain.