Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version: Fryar, Cheryl D.
Trends in nutrient intakes and chronic health conditions among Mexican-American adults
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Cheryl D Fryar; Jacqueline D Wright; Mark Stephen Eberhardt; Bruce A Dye; National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on May 10, 2013).
"March 28, 2012."
|Description:||1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations.|
|Series Title:||National health statistics reports, no. 50.|
|Other Titles:||Nutrient intakes and chronic health conditions among Mexican-American adults, a 25-year profile, United States, 1982-2006|
|Responsibility:||by Cheryl D. Fryar, Jacqueline D. Wright, Mark S. Eberhardt, and Bruce A. Dye.|
- Hispanic Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
- Mexican Americans -- Nutrition -- Statistics.
- Mexican Americans -- Health and hygiene -- Statistics.
- Food habits -- United States -- Statistics.
- Diet -- United States -- Statistics.
- Adulthood -- Nutrition -- United States -- Statistics.