Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Willem; Primo; Mey; Kees; Corydon; Madalon.|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Willem; Berbice. Court of Criminal Justice.
|Notes:||"Return to an address to His Majesty by the Honourable House of Commons, dated 29th of July 1822 for copy of any information which may have been received concerning the trial of a slave for the crime of obeah in the colony of Berbice, Colonial Office, 14th May, 1823, R.J. Wilmot Horton."
"Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 14 May 1823."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (45 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
- Willem, -- -1822 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Primo, -- -1822 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Mey -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Kees -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Corydon -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Murder) -- Guyana -- Berbice.
- Slaves -- Guyana -- Berbice.
- Obeah (Cult) -- Guyana -- Berbice.