Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trial and arbitral proceedings|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
International Military Tribunal.
Trial of German major war criminals by the International military tribunal sitting at Nuremberg, Germany (commencing 20th November, 1945).
London, Pub. under the authority of H.M. Attorney-general by H.M. Stationery off., 1946
|Material Type:||Government publication, International government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert H Jackson; Hartley Shawcross Shawcross, Baron; Auguste Champetier de Ribes; R A Rudenko; International Military Tribunal.
|Notes:||Speeches by: Mr. Justice Robert H. Jackson (United States), H.M. Attorney-General Sir Hartley Shawcross (United Kingdom and Northern Ireland), M. Champetier de Ribes (France), General R.A. Rudenko (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics).|
|Description:||200 pages ; 25 cm|
- Nuremberg Trial of Major German War Criminals, Nuremberg, Germany, 1945-1946.
- War crime trials -- Germany -- Nuremberg.
- Trials (Crimes against humanity) -- Germany -- Nuremberg.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Atrocities -- Europe.
- Trials (Crimes against humanity)
- War crime trials.
- Germany -- Nuremberg.