Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Barker, Jacob, 1779-1871.
Trial of Jacob Barker, Thomas Vermilya, and Matthew L. Davis, for alleged conspiracy.
New-York : Printed at the Coke Law-Press, Gould, printer, 1827
|Named Person:||Jacob Barker; Thomas Vermilya; Matthew L Davis|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jacob Barker; Hugh Maxwell; Thomas Vermilya; Matthew L Davis; Ogden Edwards; New York (State). Circuit Court (1st Circuit)
|Notes:||Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (328, iv p.)|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Responsibility:||testimony as reported by Hugh Maxwell, Esq., district attorney, and certified for the use of the Supreme Court, by Ogden Edwards, Esq., the judge, before whom the cause was tried at the Circuit, in August, 1827.|
- Barker, Jacob, -- 1779-1871 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Vermilya, Thomas, -- 1774-1853 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Davis, Matthew L. -- (Matthew Livingston), -- 1773-1850 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Morris Canal and Banking Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Fulton Bank (New York, N.Y.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Conspiracy) -- New York (State) -- New York.