Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc.,
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Mervyn Touchet Castlehaven, Earl of; Frances Howard Carr Somerset, Countess of; Robert Devereux Essex, Earl of; Ann Turner; Thomas Overbury, Sir|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mervyn Touchet Castlehaven, Earl of; Frances Howard Carr Somerset, Countess of; Robert Devereux Essex, Earl of; Ann Turner
|Notes:||Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.|
|Description:||1 online resource (-26, 24 pages) : illustrations.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||Correct account of the horrible occurrence which took place at a Public-House in St. James's Market, in which it was discovered that the Right Rev. Father in God, the Bishop of Clogher, lately transferred from the Bishopric of Ferns, was a principal actor with a common soldier! to the disgrace not only of the cloth, to which he was attached, and as a Commissioner of the Board of Education, and a dictator of public morals, but as a member of that nation which gave him birth!
Twelfth edition of curious & remarkable trials!!!
- Castlehaven, Mervyn Touchet, -- Earl of, -- 1592?-1631 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Somerset, Frances Howard Carr, -- Countess of, -- 1593-1632 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Essex, Robert Devereux, -- Earl of, -- 1591-1646 -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Turner, Ann, -- -1615, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Overbury, Thomas, -- Sir, -- 1581-1613.
- Trials (Rape) -- England.
- Trials (Murder) -- England.
- Trials (Sodomy) -- England.