Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc
Procès, instances, etc
|Named Person:||Susan B Anthony; Susan B Anthony; Susan B Anthony|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan B Anthony; United States. Circuit Court (New York : Northern District)
|Notes:||Originally published under title: Account of the proceedings on the trial of Susan B. Anthony on the charge of illegal voting at the presidential election in Nov., 1872, and on the trial of Beverly W. Jones, Edwin T. Marsh and William B. Hall, the inspectors of elections by whom her vote was received.
Originally published: Rochester, N.Y. : Daily Democrat and Chronicle Book Print, 1874.
|Description:||xxxiii, 212 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Classics in women's studies.|
|Responsibility:||with an introduction by Lynn Sherr.|
"No musty historical document, The Trial of Susan B. Anthony is alive with the drama of an exciting time, when the hard-fought gains that women enjoy today still hung in the balance. This edition of the original volume includes an introduction by Lynn Sherr, ABC News, and author of Failure Is Impossible: Susan B. Anthony in Her Own Words."--BOOK JACKET.
- Anthony, Susan B. -- (Susan Brownell), -- 1820-1906 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Political crimes and offenses) -- New York (State) -- Canandaigua.
- Election law -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States.
- Anthony, Susan B. -- (Susan Brownell), -- 1820-1906 -- Procès, instances, etc.
- Procès (Crimes et délits politiques) -- New York (État) -- Canandaigua.
- Femmes -- Suffrage -- États-Unis.
- Anthony, Susan B. -- (Susan Brownell), -- 1820-1906.
- Elections -- Corrupt practices.
- Trials (Political crimes and offenses)
- Women -- Suffrage.
- New York (State) -- Canandaigua.
- United States.