Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ron Roy; Timothy Bush
|ISBN:||0375839690 9780375839696 9780375939693 0375939695 9781417774272 1417774274|
|Notes:||"A Stepping Stone book."|
|Description:||86 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Ron Roy ; illustrated by Timothy Bush.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
good addition to library
K.C. and Marshal are trying to figure out who is stealing from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. The author did a good job making this book exciting and adventurous, kids will enjoy it.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Money -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Bureau of Engraving and Printing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Money -- Fiction.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Bureau of Engraving and Printing -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- United States. -- Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Washington (D.C.)