Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gene L Dodaro; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 12, 2009).
"For release on ... February 24, 2009."
|Description:||15 pages : digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 3/12/09: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d09417t.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-09-417T.|
|Other Titles:||Status of efforts to address transparency and accountability issues|
|Responsibility:||statement of Gene L. Dodaro.|
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury. -- Office of Financial Stability -- Management.
- Troubled Asset Relief Program (U.S.)
- Economic assistance.
- United States -- Economic policy -- 2001-2009.
- Financial crises -- United States.
- Banks and banking -- State supervision -- United States.
- Debt financing (Corporations) -- United States.
- Bank failures -- United States.
- Bank loans.
- Economic stabilization -- United States.
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury. -- Office of Financial Stability.
- Bank failures.
- Banks and banking -- State supervision.
- Debt financing (Corporations)
- Economic policy.
- Economic stabilization.
- Financial crises.
- United States.