Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dori Hillestad Butler
|Notes:||Reprint. Originally published: Morton Grove, Ill. : Albert Whitman & Co., 2008.
"This edition is available for distribution only through the school market"--Page 4 of cover.
|Description:||170 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Responsibility:||Dori Hillestad Butler.|
Tired of being told what to write by the school newspaper's advisor, Zebby and her friend Amr start an underground newspaper online where everyone is free to post anything, but things spiral out of control when a cyberbully starts using the site to harrass one popular girl.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gossip -- Juvenile fiction.
- Underground newspapers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Newspapers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Web sites -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Journalism -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Fiction.
- Newspapers -- Fiction.
- Web sites -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Middle schools.
- Underground newspapers.
- Web sites.