도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Jürgen Habermas; Barbara Fultner
|설명:||xxii, 327 p. ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||Introduction : realism after the linguistic turn --
1. Hermeneutic and analytic philosophy : two complementary versions of the linguistic turn --
2. From Kant's "Ideas" of pure reason to the "idealizing" presuppositions of communicative action : reflections on the detranscendentalized "Use of reason" --
3. From Kant to Hegel : on Robert Brandom's pragmatic philosophy of language --
4. From Kant to Hegel and back again : the move toward detranscendentalization --
5. Norms and values : on Hilary Putnam's Kantian pragmatism --
6. Rightness versus truth : on the sense of normative validity in moral judgments and norms --
7. The relationship between theory and practice revisited.
|일련 제목:||Studies in contemporary German social thought.|
|다른 제목||Wahrheit und Rechtfertigung.|
|책임:||Jürgen Habermas ; edited and with translations by Barbara Fultner.|
They address two fundamental issues that have not figured prominently in his work since the early 1970s. One is the question of naturalism: How can the ineluctable normativity of the perspective of agents interacting in a linguistically structured lifeworld be reconciled with the contingency of the emergence and evolution of forms of life?
The other is a key problem facing epistemological realism after the linguistic turn: How can the assumption that there is an independently existing world be reconciled with the linguistic insight that we cannot have unmediated access to "brute" reality?" "Truth and Justification collects Habermas's major essays on these topics published since the mid-1990s.
They offer detailed discussions of truth and objectivity as well as an account of the representational function of language in terms of the formal-pragmatic framework he has developed. In defending his post-Kantian pragmatism, Habermas draws on both the continental and analytic traditions and endorses a weak naturalism and a form of epistemological realism."--BOOK JACKET.