|提及的人：||Boris Fyodorovich Godunov, Czar of Russia; Boris Godunov, Russland Zar.; Demetrius, der Falsche.; Boris Fyodorovich Godunov, Czar of Russia|
Daniel H Shubin
|ISBN:||9780875866871 0875866875 9780875866888 0875866883 9780875866895 0875866891|
|描述：||xi, 222 p. ; 22 cm.|
The era of Tsar Ivan IV the terrible --
The era of Tsar Feodor Ivanovich --
The era of Tsar Boris Feodorovich Godunov --
The rise of false Dmitri I --
The era of Tsar false Dmitri I --
The era of Tsar Vasili Shuisky --
Civil wars, invasions and false Dmitri II --
The liberation of Russia.
|责任：||Daniel H. Shubin.|
"Boris Godunov governed from the shadows during the 13-year reign of the borderline-retarded Tsar Feodor Ivanovich, heir to Tsar Ivan IV, and then for almost seven years in his own name. But by then the brutal death of the 9-year-old Tsarevich Dmitri Ivanovich by GodunovãA's henchmen, and the effects of his Oprichniki "security forces" on Russian society, had taken their toll. In the absence of a clearãA line of succession, false princes were put forward by rivals, including the Poles, and proponents of these "False Dmitris" and other contenders only fanned the flames. This was an era when "Get thee to the nunnery!" was a light sentence; enemies who were not forced to retire from the worldly life were brutally tortured and removed from the world altogether. Add to that the political machinations entailed in the creation of the Russian Patriarchate and Job, Russia's first patriarch, entirely indebted to the Crown. This 'Time of Troubles' wound to a close only after a new and lasting dynasty was established under Mikhail Romanov. This is an original translation from classic Russian sources, principally Karamzin, Kostomarov, Skrynnikov, Solovyov, Tatishchev."--Publisher's website.
- Russia -- History -- Time of Troubles, 1598-1613.
- Russia -- History -- Fyodor I, 1584-1598.
- Boris Fyodorovich Godunov, -- Czar of Russia, -- 1551 or 1552-1605.
- Russia -- History -- Boris Fyodorovich Godunov, 1598-1605.
- Russia -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.
- Pretenders to the throne -- Russia -- Biography.
- Boris Godunov -- Russland, Zar.
- Demetrius -- der Falsche.
- Russland -- Geschichte 16. Jh.
- Russland -- Geschichte 17. Jh.
- Kings and rulers.
- Pretenders to the throne.