Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Morris S Schwartz; Morris S Schwartz|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||The runaway bestseller that changed millions of lives.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Large print. Hempstead, N.Y. : Helen Keller Services for the Blind, Braille Library. 1 v. (406 p.) ; 18 pt.|
|Description:||1 volume ; 19 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Tuesdays with Morrie
I would recommend this book to anyone. I was reading it for my Freshman Language Arts class in high school. This book is very touching. I enjoyed reading this book and I would like anyone that would take time to read it. This is an excellent book. Well written and well composed. It must have taken...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Schwartz, Morris S.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- Teacher-student relationships -- United States -- Case studies.
- Death -- Psychological aspects -- Case studies.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients.
- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- United States.