Albom, Mitch, 1958-
Tuesdays with Morrie.
New York : Doubleday, ©1997
|提及的人：||Morris S Schwartz; Morris S Schwartz|
|描述：||[xi], 192 pages : portrait ; 19 cm|
|内容：||The curriculum --
The syllabus --
The student --
The audiovisual --
The orientation --
The classroom --
Taking attendance --
The first Tuesday: We talk about the world --
The second Tuesday: We talk about feeling sorry for yourself --
The third Tuesday: We talk about regrets --
The audiovisual, part two --
The professor --
The fourth Tuesday: We talk about death --
The fifth Tuesday: We talk about family --
The sixth Tuesday: We talk about emotions --
The professor, part two --
The seventh Tuesday: We talk about the fear of aging --
The eight Tuesday: We talk about money --
The ninth Tuesday: We talk about how love goes on --
The tenth Tuesday: We talk about marriage --
The eleventh Tuesday: We talk about our culture --
The audiovisual, part three --
The twelfth Tuesday: We talk about forgiveness --
The thirteenth Tuesday: We talk about the perfect day --
The fourteenth Tuesday: We say good-bye --
Maybe it was a grandparent, or a teacher. Someone older who understood you when you were young and searching, who helped you see the world as a more profound place, and gave you advice to help you make your way through it. For Mitch Albom, that person was Morrie Schwartz, his college professor from nearly twenty years ago. Maybe, like Mitch, you lost track of your mentor as you made your way, and the insights faded, and the world seemed colder. Wouldn't you like to see that person again, ask the bigger questions that still haunt you? Mitch Albom had that second chance. He rediscovered Morrie in the last months of the older man's life. Knowing he was dying, Morrie visited with Mitch in his study every Tuesday, just as they used to back in college. Tuesdays With Morrie is a magical chronicle of their time together, through which Mitch shares Morrie's lasting gift to the world. --From the publisher.
- Schwartz, Morris S.
- Brandeis University -- Faculty -- Biography.
- Brandeis University.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- Teacher-student relationships -- United States -- Case studies.
- Death -- Psychological aspects -- Case studies.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients -- U.S -- Biography.
- Teacher-student relationships -- U.S -- Case studies.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients.
- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- United States.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Attitude to Death.
- Intergenerational Relations.
- Patients -- United States -- Biography.