Downloadable audio books
|提及的人：||Morris S Schwartz; Morris S Schwartz|
|資料類型：||傳記, 有聲書，等, 錄音, 網際網路資源|
|文件類型：||網路資源, 電腦資料, 錄音|
Mitch Albom; Books on Tape, Inc.
|ISBN:||1415902852 9781415902851 9780739346150 0739346156|
Title from image on Web page (viewed Dec. 12, 2006).
Previously released on compact disc, 2004.
|表演者：||Read by the author.|
|描述：||1 online resource (1 sound file)|
"Maybe it was a grandparent, or a teacher, or a colleague. Someone older, patient and wise, who understood you when you were young and searching, helped you see the world as a more profound place, gave you sound advice to help you make your way through it. For Mitch Albom, that person was Morrie Schwartz, his college professor from nearly twenty years ago. Maybe, like Mitch, you lost track of this mentor as you made your way, and the insights faded, and the world seemed colder. Wouldn't you like to see that person again, ask the bigger questions that still haunt you, receive wisdom for your busy life today the way you once did when you were younger? Mitch Albom had that second chance. He rediscovered Morrie in the last months of the older man's life. Knowing he was dying, Morrie visited with Mitch in his study every Tuesday, just as they used to back in college. Their rekindled relationship turned into one final "class."
- Schwartz, Morris S.
- Brandeis University -- Faculty -- Biography.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- Teacher-student relationships -- United States -- Case studies.
- Death -- Psychological aspects -- Case studies.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Attitude to Death.
- Intergenerational Relations.
- United States.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY -- Educators.
- EDUCATION -- Higher.
- Brandeis University.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -- Patients.
- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.