Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Gilbert M Anderson; Gilbert M Anderson|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gilbert M Anderson; Arthur Friedman; Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||Interviewed between 1957-1958 by Arthur Friedman of the Dept. of Theatre and Arts, UCLA for his interview project entitled Turning point.
Copied in 1958 for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature, Library of Congress, from 7-in. tapes housed at UCLA.
|Reproduction Notes:||Playback copy. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1973. on side B of 1 sound tape microfilm reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono. ; 10 in.|
|Description:||on side B of 1 audiotape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono ; 10 in.|
|Other Titles:||Interview with Broncho Billy Anderson.|
- Anderson, Gilbert M., -- 1880-1971 -- Interviews.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Anderson, Gilbert M., -- 1880-1971.
- Motion picture actors and actresses.
- Motion picture producers and directors.
- United States.