|類型/形式：||Documentary television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
W Drew Perkins; Bill Reifenberger; Alex Jennings; Anne Greene; Ossie Davis; Marcus Smith; Rubicon Productions (Baltimore, Md.); PBS Home Video.; Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
|注意：||Originally broadcast in 2002 on Alabama Public Television; nationwide on PBS in 2003.|
|餘額：||Narrated by Ossie Davis; director of photography, Marcus M. Smith ; editor, W. Drew Perkins, Bill Reifenberger ; music, Adrienne Penebre, Peter Penebre ; audio post production, Burning Barn Sound & Music.|
|表演者：||Narrated by Ossie Davis.|
|針對讀者群：||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. (with b&w sequences) ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||DVD, NTSC; region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby surround stereo.|
|内容：||Coming home --
The battle for the right to fight --
Welcome to Tuskegee --
Learning to fly --
Winning their wings --
Trial by fire --
Victory for the Red Tails --
A disappointing homecoming --
An everlasting legacy.
|其他題名：||Tuskegee airmen (Television program : 2002)|
|責任：||Rubicon Productions ; produced and directed by W. Drew Perkins, Bill Reifenberger ; written by Bill Reifenberger ; associate producer, Alex Jennings, Anne Greene.|
The story of an experiment -- "to see if Blacks had the intellectual and physical ability to fly an aircraft in combat." These pilots, trained in the "deep South," became the Tuskegee Airmen, flying combat aircraft during World War II for their country. They battled on two fronts: against the Axis powers in Europe and North Africa, and the racism at home.
- United States. -- Army Air Forces. -- Fighter Group, 332nd.
- United States. -- Army Air Forces. -- Fighter Squadron, 99th.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, African American.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Race relations.
- African American fighter pilots -- History.
- African American fighter pilots.
- Military operations, Aerial -- American.
- Military participation -- African American.
- Race relations.