You are not connected to the UC Berkeley Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 568 p. : maps ; 25 cm.|
Survivors of a government-induced apocalypse endure their violent and disease-stricken world while protecting their loved ones; while a century into the future, members of a transformed society determinedly search for the original twelve virals.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Virus diseases -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- End of the world -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (8)
- Things to Check Out(23 items)
by rangerfan updated about a month ago
- New Fiction Oklahoma Department of Libraries (291 items)
by okdeptlibraries updated about a month ago
- So many books(179 items)
by Biotech updated about 5 days ago
- New books I'm looking forward to Reading!(18 items)
by RowenaDBurke updated 2013-03-18
- 2012 - New Fiction Titles (January - November 19)(468 items)
by nblibrary updated 2013-01-10