You are not connected to the Portland Community College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvii, 568 p. : maps ; 25 cm.|
Survivors of a government-induced apocalypse endure their violent and disease-stricken world while protecting their loved ones; while a century into the future, members of a transformed society determinedly search for the original twelve virals.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Virus diseases -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- End of the world -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (7)
- So many books(223 items)
by Biotech updated about 2 days ago
- New books I'm looking forward to Reading!(21 items)
by RowenaDBurke updated about a month ago
- Things to Check Out(56 items)
by rangerfan updated about 3 weeks ago
- 2012 - New Fiction Titles (January - November 19)(468 items)
by nblibrary updated 2013-01-10
- ILLDecember(51 items)
by maryjanerootes updated 2012-12-10