Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Forsyth; Henry Stephen Fox; United States. Department of State.; United States. President (1837-1841 : Van Buren); United States. Congress Senate.
"January 29, 1840."
"March 9, 1840."
At head of title: "26th Congress, 1st Session."
Correspondence between Mr. John Forsyth, United States Secretary of State and Mr. Henry S. Fox, British Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary, presented to the Senate by M. Van Buren.
|Description:||14 pages ; 23 cm|
- Northeast boundary of the United States.
- United States -- Boundaries -- Canada.
- Maine -- Boundaries -- New Brunswick.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Great Britain.
- New Brunswick.
- United States.
- United States -- Northeast boundary of the United States.