Trova una copia online
Collegamenti a questo documento
Trova una copia in biblioteca
Stiamo ricercando le biblioteche che possiedono questo documento…
|Tipo materiale:||Document, Risorsa internet|
|Tipo documento:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|Tutti gli autori / Collaboratori:||Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ); Democratic Party (U.S.); National Union Executive Committee (U.S.)|
|Note:||Campaign circular published by the Republican Party's national committee, listing resolutions of "The Chicago platform" and "The Baltimore platform," followed by seven numbered "points of contrast." "Fellow-citizens! These are plain and practical issues: study them well ... If we surrender to the Rebellion, the Union is gone forever. If we fight the rebels a little longer, it is safe forever. If we give them to understand, in November next, that the only road to peace lies through the victory of the national arms, the contest is over! The election of Lincoln and Johnson is the death-knell of the Rebellion!!"
Printed area measures 27.2 x 19.7 cm.
|Descrizione:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
|Titolo della serie:||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 11894.|
- Democratic Party (U.S.) -- Platforms.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- Platforms.
- Political parties -- United States -- Platforms.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1864.
- Elections -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Peace.
- Internet resources.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Political parties.
- Politics and government
- Presidents -- Election.
- United States.