|所有的著者/提供者：||Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ); Democratic Party (U.S.); National Union Executive Committee (U.S.)|
|注意：||Campaign circular published by the Republican Party's national committee, listing resolutions of "The Chicago platform" and "The Baltimore platform," followed by seven numbered "points of contrast." "Fellow-citizens! These are plain and practical issues: study them well ... If we surrender to the Rebellion, the Union is gone forever. If we fight the rebels a little longer, it is safe forever. If we give them to understand, in November next, that the only road to peace lies through the victory of the national arms, the contest is over! The election of Lincoln and Johnson is the death-knell of the Rebellion!!"
Printed area measures 27.2 x 19.7 cm.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. Series 1 ; no. 11894).|
|描述：||1 sheet ( p.) ; 31 x 24 cm.|
|丛书名：||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 11894.|
- Democratic Party (U.S.) -- Platforms.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- Platforms.
- Political parties -- United States -- Platforms.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1864.
- Elections -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Peace.
- Internet resources.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Political parties.
- Political science.
- Presidents -- Election.
- United States.