Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, International government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||International Monetary Fund.|
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page (IMF Web site, viewed Jan. 28, 2013).
"December 21, 2012"--Page 2 of pdf.
|Description:||1 online resource (69 pages) : color illustrations.|
|Series Title:||IMF country report, no. 13/25.|
In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- International Monetary Fund -- Uganda.
- Economic development -- Uganda.
- Fiscal policy -- Uganda.
- Banks and banking -- State supervision -- Uganda.
- Economic indicators -- Uganda.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Banks & Banking.
- International Monetary Fund.
- Banks and banking -- State supervision.
- Economic development.
- Economic indicators.
- Fiscal policy.