|描述：||xvii, 783 pages ; 21 cm.|
|责任：||James Joyce ; with a foreword by Morris L. Ernst and the decision of the United States District Court rendered by judge John M. Woolsey.|
This account of several lower class citizens of Dublin describes their activities and tells what some of them were thinking one day in 1904.
- Alienation (Social psychology) -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- Fiction.
- Dublin (Ireland) -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Jewish men -- Fiction.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Alienation (Social psychology)
- City and town life
- Dublin (Ireland)
- Jewish men
- Male friendship
- Married people