Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||413 pages ; 25 cm|
Ulysses chronicles the passage of Leopold Bloom through Dublin during an ordinary day, 16 June 1904. The title alludes to Odysseus (Latinised into Ulysses), the hero of Homer's Odyssey, and establishes a series of parallels between characters and events in Homer's poem and Joyce's novel.
Retrieving notes about this item
- City and town life -- Fiction.
- Dublin (Ireland) -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Jewish men -- Fiction.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- English fiction -- Irish authors -- 20th century.
- City and town life.
- English fiction -- Irish authors.
- Jewish men.
- Married people.
- Ireland -- Dublin.